Advanced Clean Transportation Expo
The Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo is the largest clean fleet event in North America, representing all vehicle applications and alternative fuels—electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, and renewable fuels. This GNA-produced conference and expo, which draws thousands of stakeholders annually, provides a one-stop shop for fleets to learn how to reduce costs and emissions.
The goal of ACT Expo is to connect manufacturers, suppliers, service providers, and technology developers with commercial fleets to expand the market for sustainable transportation solutions. To convey this concept, GNA refreshed the brand in 2015 to focus on the idea of “connecting.” GNA was inspired by the social connect icon used on millions of websites globally, and revamped the logo and brand assets to play off of that shape. The phrase “Clean Fleets Connect” became a central theme.
To ensure that high-value end users attend the show, GNA implemented a strategic multi-channel marketing plan, including:
Penton Trucking Partnership: GNA produces and markets ACT Expo in partnership with Penton Trucking, the leading business intelligence provider and publishing group for the transportation industry’s premier media publications—including Fleet Owner, Bulk Transporter, Ward’s Auto and many others. To leverage this partnership, GNA produces tailored email campaigns and editorial content features to distribute to targeted contacts in Penton’s database.
- Association Partnerships: Industry associations across the clean transportation space partner with ACT Expo each year to host co-located events, provide support in planning the agenda, and engage with a diverse audience of transportation industry professionals from around the globe.
- Automated Email Campaigns: GNA develops complex lead generation campaigns using Eloqua’s robust email marketing automation platform, enabling our team to send highly targeted and relevant content to our outreach list.
- Online Advertising: GNA leverages a mix of Google search network ads and display ads, targeted by keywords, interests & topics, as well as website visitor remarketing.
- Social Media: To promote both key event updates and timely industry announcements, GNA maintains active ACT Expo Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Group, and LinkedIn Showcase pages. In addition to content updates, GNA runs targeted paid ads based on a users firmographic data.
- Website: The attendee focused website provides easy-to-access information on the agenda, expo hall, registration, and travel for the annual conference and expo. The mobile responsive design integrates the use of video, multiple lead capture forms, and Google AdWords optimized landing pages.
- Earned Media: GNA maintains relationships with transportation and energy reporters to ensure the event and its sponsors receive coverage before, during and after the show. In addition, GNA works with event partners and exhibitors to coordinate product debuts, press conferences and other announcements.
- Brand Strategy
- Media Relations
- Sketching & Conceptualizing
- Website Wireframe Development
- Copy Writing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing Campaign
- Educational Webinar Series
- Google Adwords Campaign
- Facebook Remarketing Campaign
- Promotional Video Production